I experienced something today that was worse than childbirth. We took Joey to get circumcised. I think that I cried more than he did. The doctor and nurse were so nice and did what they could to calm me, but I was still a mess. Joey cried mostly because he was naked and he doesn't like that! We got home and he has been eating and sleeping fine...back to his normal day, but I am still exhausted and worn out from the day!
2 comments:
Sorry you had a rough day:( Hope you both get some good rest. See you in a couple weeks!!
God love ya! I'm kinda glad I didn't get to see that when it happened with Benny...I always felt so bad that he had to deal with the whole belly button thing AND the little peepee thing too. They both looked so fragile and sore! (Nothing a mommy's love can't handle though:))
Lots of love to you all, you look fanflippintastic!
Post a Comment