Well he's here. After about 12 hours of labor and a faulty epidural, Joey decided to make an appearance at 6:27PM PST, weighing in at 8lbs 6oz.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He is so cute!!! I'm so glad he is finally here. Thought about you all day yesterday. Maria, you still look beautiful even after 12 hours of labor. Congratulations.
Looking at 'my' Joey holding his little Joey was 'a moment without words'... We were thinking of you all day after the early call. Maria, you did a wonderful job and yes, I agree, you look radiant. Joey looks soooooooo cute and huggable! It was an awsome moment to hear him cry. We can't wait to see all of you soon!! Thanks for the newest love in our lives!!!
You did good,guys! Gran always loved noisy little boys-and it looks like he lets everyone know how he feels.Can't wait to see him-I guess Grammie Mary is thrilled.Give him some hugs and kisses from me. Love, Aunt Terry
He is gorgeous! And, yes you do look fabulous after giving birth to such a big boy! We all send tons of love to you, Big Joe, and little Joey. Take care and ENJOY! Love you, Kristen, Brian, Ben, Aubrey,& Ellie
8 comments:
He is so cute!!! I'm so glad he is finally here. Thought about you all day yesterday. Maria, you still look beautiful even after 12 hours of labor.
Congratulations.
Looking at 'my' Joey holding his little Joey was 'a moment without words'... We were thinking of you all day after the early call. Maria, you did a wonderful job and yes, I agree, you look radiant. Joey looks soooooooo cute and huggable! It was an awsome moment to hear him cry. We can't wait to see all of you soon!! Thanks for the newest love in our lives!!!
Congratulations to the both of you!!!! Maria, you look absolutely gorgeous as you hold the new man in your life. Joey looks adorable!! Congrats!!
You are sick woman to look that good after childbirth! Oh the standards you set!! :) Congrats again!
You did good,guys! Gran always loved noisy little boys-and it looks like he lets everyone know how he feels.Can't wait to see him-I guess Grammie Mary is thrilled.Give him some hugs and kisses from me.
Love,
Aunt Terry
Congratulations. What a beautiful baby! I know you will both be outstanding parents.
Love,
Uncle Bill
He is gorgeous! And, yes you do look fabulous after giving birth to such a big boy! We all send tons of love to you, Big Joe, and little Joey. Take care and ENJOY!
Love you,
Kristen, Brian, Ben, Aubrey,& Ellie
Congratulations! He is so cute! Be sure to keep us updates with pics! Good Job!!!!
Post a Comment