We had to cancel Joey's circumcision for today because his bilirubin levels are still high. Instead of going down, they have gone up since we have been home from the hospital. Today was the fourth day in a row that he had to get pricked in the foot and give blood. The poor little guy hates anyone to touch his feet--just like his mommy!
Here is a picture of him in his swing. He loves it and falls asleep the minute he sits in it!
6 comments:
I still can't get over how cute he is!
I feel for you, Maria...Evan had to go through that as well (jaundice, needles, checking the levels, etc...).He learned to hate needles at a very young age. :( Thinking of you guys and I hope his jaundice gets better soon.
they should leave his little zuto alone, anyways. give his little self a break.
awww...I love Joey.
Oh my gosh those little lips!!!!!!!! Absolutely precious.
Ok....He is so cute. I don't know who he looks like. I think all that trouble was worth it. It is time for a sister!!! Ha!
Post a Comment