I am officially the mom of a little boy. This morning, at 5:30am while changing Joey's diaper groggily, I got peed on. Then he smiled at me. You might say that it was gas, but I think that he just loves me:) Here is a picture from yesterday of him smiling.
3 comments:
LOL You've been baptized into motherhood! Congrats! He's so cute! Treasure this time, they grow tooooo fast!!
Gas schmash, that is his love for his mommy...and probably some amusement in soaking you:) There is nothing like the love of a little boy...unless it's the love of a little girl:) He is getting more gorgeous by the day...give him a smooch for me!
Haha, I can't believe you've never been peed on before! Years and years of babysitting taught me that lesson very young. But I guess it's different when it's your own. I can't wait to see him! I'm going to call him Joey Spaghetti, after his mommy :)
Post a Comment