Monday, August 2, 2010

Some More Pictures

I found some pictures that I had forgotten to post from our trip to Pittsburgh. The first is a picture of Joey meeting his cousin, Cole, for the first time. He was really good with Cole and didn't even mind when I held him! He wasn't jealous or anything, although he knew that Cole wasn't staying with us for good like his baby brother will be:) Joey kept trying to kiss Cole and tickle him. Cole didn't seem to mind the attention.
Another suprise was that Joey didn't mind when my mom held Cole. We thought that maybe he would get jealous when my mom(a.k.a. the baby hog) held and kissed Cole but Joey didn't even notice...maybe it was all of the attention that he got from everyone else.

Joey and I also went to meet my college friend, Jamie, for lunch one day. She lives in Cleveland and we hadn't seen eachother in YEARS. She had never met Joey and I had never met her twin girls, Amiya and Arya. They are 1 and they are so cute! We had a great time catching up and visiting. Jamie and I went to Duquesne together. We met during one of our first weekends of college in our freshman year. Then we went on to ignore eachother for a few months until finally we met again:) Odd story, I know. Anyways, here is a picture of Joey trying to squeeze inbetween the girls.


I think thats all of my random post for today.

No comments: