Ok, maybe it isn't our new car but it has been parked infront of our house so much lately that someone might think that we own that van.
It has been a frustrating last 4 days with Time Warner. On Friday night, Joe and I got home from dinner and our cable was out, which means that our tv, internet and phone were not working. I called Time Warner from my cell phone and they scheduled an appointment for Saturday 1-3. We sat and waited and waited and waited. No one showed up. Joe called around 2:15 and the person that he talked to said that the guy was running late. Ok, that's fine. So, at 3:45 I decided to call to find out what was going on. The lady that I talked to told me that in the computer it said that the guy came to our house and we weren't home. He waited for 2 minutes and then left. Then she explained to me that they have had these kinds of problems with this technician and that she would have her manager call me back. Uhhhggggg! I just want my cable to work! The manager calls me back and tells me that he will take more money off of our bill and that someone would be there tomorrow (Sunday) to fix the problem. So, Sunday rolls around and the guys show up and tell us that the problem is outside. They can't fix it, but someone will be here sometime on Monday to fix the problem. At about 5:30 on Monday, I decide that if he hasn't been here yet, he is coming so I call them AGAIN. The people were nice and apologetic but really, this is getting old. So someone came today to fix the cable/tv/internet. He gave us a new cable box and told us that someone would come tomorrow to fix the wires outside. The minute the guys leaves, I turn the tv to the HD channels and realize that they aren't working. I couldnt' get intouch with him to come back so I called Time Warner AGAIN. At this point, I know the phone number, I know what numbers to push as soon as I hear the recording start. Kinda pathetic. So, hopefully after tomorrow's appointment, our cable will finally be working 100%.
Because of that long story, here is a picture of Joey to make you smile:

3 comments:
How frustrating. Jacob is in Tuscaloosa and his internet is included with his rent. Problem is that he has been without internet more than he has had it. You can't do much about them because they are the only cable company there so they are in no hurry. Makes me so angry. I'm glad you put a picture of Joey because I was getting mad just reading. The picture of the van was so funny. Hopefully you will have cable before Sat night so you can watch Alabama beat Auburn in the Iron Bowl.
GOOD LUCK
I don't know about anybody else but that picture makes me smile. I wish I could just grab that face and kiss it for hours. Oh...I do when I see him. But I miss him NOW.
I like your new car. That will come in handy since you have to move so often. You can use it to tote your stuff around, then set up your cable at each new house. Pretty convenient, actually. Maybe you could also make some money working at Time Warner since you have basically already completed the training.
Post a Comment