Monday, November 10, 2008

Joey's 2nd Eye Appointment and a Celebrity Sighting

Joey had his follow up appointment at the eye doctor today at UCLA. Joe has a big comprehensive test on Wednesday, so he was unable to go with us. The drive only took about 1 1/2 hours because I drove in the commuter lane(for cars with more than one person in them)--I figure that Joey is a person so how can they give me a ticket? We skipped all of the traffic that way. His appointment was at 11, we got there at 10:30 and the doctor was ready for us. The doctor did notice a little crossing of the eye, but nothing major. Joe was sooooo good during the exam. He just sat on my lap and looked at everything that we needed him to look at. He kept waving at the stuffed animals that light up and make noises. The doctor wants to see him back in 6 months to follow up again to make sure that his eye isn't getting any worse.
We were back in the car and done with his appointment by 11. So, we (mostly Joey) decided that we wanted to get cupcakes at Sprinkles. Yum. I had a pumpkin cupcake that was so good. I brought Joe home a banana cupcake with chocolate icing and I can't stop staring at it. I just want to eat it.
Now for my celebrity sighting...I wish that it was someone good, but oh well. So, I decided to walk the cupcake off. I was walking down the street looking into the really expensive stores right by Rodeo Drive and I noticed a man checking out his tire. He stood up and I realized that it was Horatio Cane. I don't know his real name but he is the annoying guy on CSI:Miami.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are supposed to spend your time in L.A. STALKING celebrities!!! I'll be waiting for a better report after your next trip there :)

Anonymous said...

David Caruso is Horatio Cane! Hope you had fun in LA!