Sunday, May 18, 2008

Farewell 07B!

Last night, I went to a farewell party for the spouses of the class ahead of Joe. There are two classes a year, class A and class B. Class A starts in January(that is us) and class B starts in July. These ladies started last July and are done here in two weeks. I don't really know any of them so I wasn't horribly sad at the party, but I had a good time with the girls in my class(or Joe's, but I refer to them as my class because I am going through TPS, too.) The food was DELICIOUS!
I ate a million olive tapenades. They were made my my friend Annet(her husband is an exchange student in the class and they are from France.) Also, my friend Kelly the pastry chef marveled us with her fruit cups. Here is a picture of them:

Here are a few more pictures of the evening:
Kelly and I
Dina, Vicki, Sheree and I
Most of the spouses of 08A--a few weren't there(the theme was black and white)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How easy we were replaced:-) They have pretty food, but do they roof stomp.
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have a whole new group of D.W.'s to hang with! Should we be jealous!?!?