Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Broken Toe

I think that I broke my pinky toe. I accidently kicked the leg of Joey's bouncy chair. It hurts really bad and my toe looks dirty (black and blue.) I am having a hard time walking on it. I don't think that there is anything that the doctor can do for it. It is just really annoying.
It is going to get up to 103 degrees in California in the next week. I don't know if I am ready for that extreme heat. It doesn't even cool down at night like anywhere in the north. Last night around 8pm, it was still close to 90 degrees. Weird.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I can't tell you how many times I have done that same thing! It hurts for a couple days, gets all black and blue but then gets better. Hopefully yours does the same thing!

jamie said...

i want to see a picture of your toe! just kidding!

hope it gets better!