Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Joey Smiling

Here is a video of Joey smiling. He is almost always happy and content.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, this is soooo cute! I miss you guys!

Lisa said...

So cute! Its amazing how much he looks like you both!

Anonymous said...

How precious! As soon as I played the video, the kids ran over to see him...they think he is so cute! They're off today b/c of freezing rain, yay, so anything on the computer is pretty popular...I'm glad we checked your pics, they made us all smile.
Love ya,
Kris

Anonymous said...

Joey obviously knew his Aunt Terry was watching-some of that smile was for me!

Kelli said...

He is really adorable! He is growing so much! It's so fun when they start to smile and react to you! Such a cute boy!

Anonymous said...

"oh for cute" as they say here in the frozen tundra of ND...