Friday, February 1, 2008

2 Week Check Up

We went to the doctor today for Joey's 2 week check up. He said that everything looks great. Joey gained 5 ounces since Tuesday, so I guess he is eating enough! After the appointment, my mom left. We were all sad. Infact, Joey cried all the way home (although, that might have been because he was hungry)!
I took a picture today for everyone that has asked me about CeCe. She doesn't like Joey to cry, so she tries to play ball when she hears crying. This is a picture of her trying to inch her way up to him on the floor.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

How cute is that?!?!?

Anonymous said...

look's like two peas in a pod

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! I guess she loves her little brother.

Anonymous said...

2 peas in a pod???????
Goofy maria's dad! aunt terry's coming next week to kiss Joey's little cheeks.

Love you,
Aunt Terry