Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Air Force Ball

Last weekend, Joe and I went to the Air Force Ball. It is so fun to dress up and get my hair done! Here are a few pictures:





Lukie was eating raviolis with sauce when we were taking these pictures and because I didn't want sauce all over my dress the picture didn't turn out.

We were so lucky to have my parents here to watch the boys. We rode in a mini-bus with 6 other couples. We had a good time with a lot of laughs.

The rest of the weekend was spent with my parents. A few trips to Cabela's so that Joey could show his Grammie and PapPap the animals and a photo session of the boys happened in there too. We had a great time showing my dad around Leavenworth(my mom has visited a few times already).

1 comment:

Rylan - Art and Appetite said...

That's awesome, Maria! You all look great! Stunning couple! Beautiful family! I hope you had a blast!