I have been BUSY here in Leavenworth. Ask my mom...everytime she calls, I am out. My social life has definately picked up since moving here. Everyweek is something...bunco, girls night, date night, playgroup, another girls night. Then add in all of the therapy that goes on in this house. I go to physical therapy for my neverending back pain, Joey is going to Speech therapy and Luke just started Occupational therapy! But we are doing great and we are happy here. We have met lots of people. Joe started his real school today and we will have a party to meet everyone on Wednesday night.
One of my favorite things lately is watching the boys interact with eachother. Joey will just randomly walk up to Luke and kiss him. I love it! Here he is laying with Luke while Luke drinks his bottle.
And here handsome little baby boy!
I can't believe that he is going to be 1 soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment