Thursday, January 7, 2010

I forgot...

I got an email from my dad last night asking me if I had lost my camera. Apparently he wanted to see some pictures of Joey. It's not like we weren't there less than a week ago!
Anyways, I forgot to post pictures from the rest of our trip home. Actually, I didn't forget...I just didn't feel like doing it! We had a great trip to Pittsburgh and New York, but I have been tired from the trip. And just when I thought we were home and done, my luggage made a side trip and finally got here yesterday(5 days later)!
Anyways, our Christmas trip was great. We saw lots of family and friends. Joey got to play with some old friends and new friends and so did I! A highlight of my trip was visiting with some high school friends that I have seen in the past 6 years but never all together! The 4 of us haven't been all together since my wedding! So we had a great time catching up. It's amazing how things just go back to being the same even though we all have different lives and live in different states.
From now on, I need to try to post pictures as I take them, especially on two week trips! Maybe that should be my New Year's resolution. I am sure that my dad would love that!
Christmas 09 Pictures

No comments: