I tell a lot of people that I don't like living in California and they look at me like I am crazy. I say that I live about 90 miles from LA and the 90 miles goes in one ear and out the other and they think that we live in LA. It's always "Do you see lots of famous people?" No. We don't. Infact, we don't see anyone for miles and miles and miles. As I was driving off base today, I took this picture. This is what we see for atleast 15 miles while driving off base.

Ugly, right?
7 comments:
Ahhh, home sweet home. hehe
hey, is that madonna in the car just ahead of you?
When I tell people that I was actually born there, they ask me where it is and I just shrug and say, "I don't really know." sad, hu?! It wasn't until I was in college and met someone from the area and told me then name of a town nearby. At least now I have that. Otherwise, I just tell them it's in the desert somewhere in CA, I guess I'm really not kidding about that. Reminds me of Del Rio a bit!
I cant believe you havent posted anything on here about the superbowl!
Kind of looks like highway 83 without the snow:-)
Ugly...absolutely...just like a place you used to live, right?! Except not so white!! ;)
PS I just tagged you!
Ri... It's 3 f-ing degrees here today. And our sky is filled with clouds... always. I still think you're crazy. Mia and I won't see outside these walls for at least 2 more months. I'm jealous.
Post a Comment