
...and still no teeth! I guess we shouldn't be suprised. All of that hair makes up for the lack of teeth. I didn't get my teeth until I was around a year old. Joey sure smiles like he is showing off those teeth, though! He is such a little ham for the camera! I tried to get him in his "trying to crawl" pose, but when I brought the camera out, he went back to sitting and smiled. So I had to hide the camera and sneak up behind him to get the shot!
For Joey's 7 month birthday today, we are going to pick up my mom from the Burbank Airport and then go shopping. I think that I deserve something new because my baby is 7 months:)
Here are some pictures of Joey at 7 months. Enjoy!
1 comment:
He is so flip-flopping cute! I want to squeeze his little cheeks! I'm startin' to see alot of Mommy in that face...:) By the way, made the chocolate-holy-crap-it's-so-good cake, and it was a raging success. Thanks for sharing. Miss you, give hugs and kisses from us.
Love,
Kristen
Post a Comment