Thursday, July 24, 2008

Fudge Bundt Cake

Holy cow, this is one of the best cakes that I have ever eaten. It was delicious! I made it on Sunday, because we had Joe's single classmates over for dinner. Every month, a married couple has them over for dinner. Thankfully, Joe cut them all small pieces so we had a lot of cake left over:) If you want to make it, here is the recipe. If you want to look at it and drool, here is the picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where were all these cooking skills when you were at Minot? Guess I should be happy with the fact that you worked your tail off as the OSC President, but this food you are making sure looks good.
PS.......Joanna and I both agree that Joey is looking more like Mom. He is VERY cute. I love looking at his pictures

Sara said...

Wow, this looks TOTALLY amazing...yum! I love bundt cake, but FUDGE bundt cake...sounds awesome. :)