Sunday, June 8, 2008

All Dressed Up...

Last night we went to the senior class's graduation. Joe is officially a senior and will graduate in December! We just learned that when he graduates, he will also earn a master's degree. Here is a picture of us all dressed up:






If you have ever been in a wedding, you know how annoying it is to buy a bridesmaid dress and wear it once. Well, the dress that I wore last night was a bridesmaid's dress that I wore almost 3 years ago in my friend Aimee's wedding. This was the THIRD time that I wore the dress!





And for those wondering about Joey, kids were not allowed at the graduation, but my mom came in for the weekend to babysit. What a great mom I have! Joey started a new thing with her...she sings to him and he laughs hysterically. Her voice isn't that bad, either!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maria,
You looked gorgeous last night! I am glad we sat by you because it was so fun to talk to you and Joe.

Anonymous said...

did you get the bill for the babysetting yet?...airfare,$27.50 an hour away from home,etc.,etc.

Hounchells said...

You look beautiful. Hard to believe you had a baby. Joe is a lucky guy!!!!! talk to you soon, JB