Monday, November 12, 2007
An Empty House...
Well, we are in California without our belongings. Joe has called the moving company many times, but they don't know where are stuff is and the truck driver won't call us. It is very frustrating and boring sitting in a hotel room all day. The room doesn't even have Wi-Fi, so we have to go to the library every day to check our email. As soon as we get settled, we will take some pictures to show our new life in California. A few things that have happened in the past week of living in California include getting the keys to our house on base, Maria getting a referral to a doctor in Minot instead of in California (people are just stupid) and various sightings of coyotes close to our house. The last one is the one that I am concerned about the most. Hopefully the next time that I post on here will be from our house and our belongings will be here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your blog! I am so glad to be able to keep up with you guys! Sorry about the coyotes, that's not too great. Hopefully there will be some sort of anti coyote system in base housing! One can only hope!
why don't u have your father come out and shoot the coyotes...haha
Post a Comment